Why Add Edibowls® to Your Menu?
It’s a cracker! It’s a bowl you can eat! It’s a pita chip! It’s an Edibowl®! And, Edibowls® are baked, ready to fill and serve! The subtle wheat cracker base of Edibowl® makes them just the right flavor and texture to complement a variety of meals, from taco bowls to salads to savory rice and chicken bowls.
Edibowls® Are Healthy
- Edibowls are baked (never fried) with whole wheat flour, offering at least one whole grain alternative for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements, in a kid-friendly form they’ll want to eat
- With a fraction of the fat of deep-fried taco bowls and shells on the market, and a healthy dose of nutrients like protein, calcium, iron, and fiber, Edibowls are a wholesome, non-greasy foundation for nutritious meals
Edibowls® Beat the Competitors
How do Edibowls® stack up to the competitive brand? You can stop at the fat! Edibowls® contain 2.5g of fat: 50% less than the 5g in Smokewood’s Taco Tubs. Edibowls® are baked, ready to fill and serve.
Edibowls® Make Portioning & Storage Easier Than Ever
- Edibowls arrive intact, packaged and sealed for maximum freshness and flavor
- Edibowls arrive ready to serve, making cafeteria serving and portioning faster than ever for large crowds
- Edibowls can be stored up to 180 days from production time
Edibowls Are Cost-Effective & Environmentally Sound
- Serve full entrées for under $.59 by filling Edibowls with commodities like fajita chicken, taco beef, rice, beans, and cheese
- Trim your garbage waste by swapping out disposable cardboard or plastic bowls for Edibowls
- Eliminate tedious taco filling and plating procedures by switching to eye-pleasing, easy-to-serve Edibowls
Edibowls® Flavors & Sizes
Edibowls are available in 4½” 6oz and 6¼” 16oz sizes, and a variety of delicious flavors to make your menus more creative:
4 1/2” Whole Grain Baked Edibowls®
Kids love nachos, so fill your Edibowls with cheddar cheese, seasoned ground beef or turkey and top with salsa! Edibowls provide excitement to your menu and simplify portioning when compared to chips. An Edibowl entree can provide one Bread/Grain and one Meat/Meat alternate.
|0507-8||Elementary||144 ct||6 oz|
6 1/4” Whole Grain Baked Edibowls®
Serve healthy. Serve more salad! Edibowls are freshly baked daily with wheat flour, so for school menus, one 6 1/4” Edibowls contributes grain requirements and meets USDA’s whole Grain standards.
PLEASE NOTE! The order number for 6 1/4″ has changed from 0520-8 to 0512-8
|0512-8||Primary/Secondary High School||144 ct||16 oz|
See Edibowls® in action: how they ship, how they compare to the breakage of store-bought taco shells, and more!